Recycling of packaging materials (blue bin)
* In blue bins we collect paper, plastic, metal and glass packaging materials.
* Packaging materials should be not inside tied bags but in bulk instead, inside the blue bin.
* Do not throw common trash or garbage in blue bins.
* Separate the organic kitchen waste (eg fruit peelings) and garden waste (eg dry leaves) and put them in a household compost bin instead of the trash bin.
* Provide some space in the house’s backyard to place a compost bin.
* Spend little time for periodic stirring of materials and adjusting the humidity inside the compost bin for successful composting